To CARES Act Discovery. We strive to help independent businesses like yours every day, and we're thrilled to help you!
The Employee Retention Tax Credit is an IRS refund of payroll taxes paid in 2020 and 2021. Businesses can currently qualify for a refund of as much as $26,000 per W2 employee.
explore your funding options
Book a meeting with me to confirm your refund amount and get answers to your questions.
access my funds now
A lot of businesses need access to funds fast. A CARES Act Specialist will help you identify the best way to get access to your funds.
In order to complete your filing and receive your funds, you'll need to collect the following information:
- Business Name
- Your First and Last Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Industry
- 2020 number of W2s filed (5 or more, minus owners and relatives of ownership).
- 2021 number of W2s filed (5 or more, minus owners and relatives of ownership).
- Did business open before or after Feb 15, 2020? (ERC)
- If after Feb 15, 2020, did business open before June 30, 2021? (RSB)
- Does anyone in ownership own other businesses?
- IRS Forms 941 for the last 3 quarters of 2020.
- IRS Forms 941 for the first 3 quarters of 2021.
- Payroll summaries for those same quarters.
- The summary should list the gross wages per employee as well as whether the employee is an owner or relative of an owner.
- What percent of your PPP funds received were used toward payroll expenses.
upload your files
Upload your files from the checklist to receive your funds ASAP.